Saturday, November 3, 2007

Hiatus Announcement

This blog is going to be put on hold until the new year - specifically, until January 2nd of 2008. There are two reasons why I'm shutting it down for the rest of the year:

1. I have a data-gathering chore that's going to take about that much time for me to complete. I thought I could do it on the side, but the operation of this blog and the Stockhouse one take too much time for me to do so. Rather than let it dangle, I've decided to get the rest of it done all at once. The result won't show in any new features in either blog, but it will show in occasional research reports.

This won't mean I'll be ignoring the NEX action from Monday to the end of December, though, In part, reason #2 explains why:

2. Okay, I've opened up a brokerage account. Although I believe that I'm sufficiently habituated to the format established in both blogs to keep my objectivity, it seems better to get player-time out of the way while the blogs are on hold, especially since the task identified in reason #1 is still hanging over my head. If I still have money in the NEX-board market by January 2nd, I will disclose it.


Since I'll still be watching, there won't be any 'back from vacation' fillips in the reports once they resume. Plus, as I indicated, I'll be keeping up with the contemporaneous NEX data during the rest of this month and all of next month. A 'working vacation' it will be - I'm quite sure of it.


Note: In an earlier post, which I've deleted, I may have indicated or said that the previous hiatus will be the final one. The above explains why I've shifted course.


[Cross-posted at the Barrel's Bottom Blog over at Stockhouse, with appropriate edits.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.